Jun 17, 2013

Trailer: The Wolf of Wall Street [2013]

Martin Scorsese's new film The Wolf of Wall Street is this year's most anticipated one, since it MUST bring Leonardo DiCaprio long waited Oscar. Today first trailer was released bringing premiere date to November 15 of 2013.
Frankly speaking, the trailer does not look like what I expected. The movie is labeled as biography drama, instead it seems to be comedy type film, with lots of weirdly funny moments (one of them captured above) and despite the great talent of Leo, he's not having a Oscar worthy performance as Jordan Belfort. As for now, The Great Gatsby has more chances to get lead actor nod then this one. But everything can happen...

You may have a look at first trailer:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Jul 11, 2013, 10:06:00 PM , Anonymous Margaret said...

I agree with Gatsby being a better shot for Leo. I wanted to see the movie but after seeing the trailer I'm not eager to do so, this doesn't look like I imagined it at all.

 
At Jul 11, 2013, 10:43:00 PM , Anonymous Nika said...

I think you are the only one agreeing with me about this film. I expected a lot more from this movie and it's not a shoo-in that academy will love it. However, still The Wolf of Wall Street seems to be a good Oscar choice so far. First screenings are ahead :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home