Jan 10, 2013

Final Oscar Predictions: Right Before Nominations

Only seventeen hours left before the announcement of 85th Academy Award nominees and 3 hours left before the deadline for Film Actually's Oscar Contest 2013.

I've just submitted my predictions, that you can see following this link or find it on the OSCAR PREDICTIONS menu, right up to this post.

Well, when I wrote down all the nominees, I found out that Les Miserables got 13 nods from me, just followed by Lincoln with 12 and Life of Pi with 9.

Here is full breakdown:

  • Les Miserables -13
  • Lincoln - 12
  • Life of Pi - 9
  • Zero Dark Thirty - 7
  • The Master - 6
  • Argo - 5
  • Skyfall - 4
  • Django Unchained - 4
  • Amour - 3
  • Brave - 3
  • Beasts of Southern Wild - 3
  • Silver Linings Playbook - 3
  • The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - 3
  • Anna Karenina - 3
  • The Avengers - 3
  • Cloud Atlas - 2
  • The Sessions - 2
  • The Dark Knight Rises - 2
Good luck to me in the contest (and everyone competing) and the nominee films at Oscars.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home