Nov 9, 2012

My Top 10 Movie Characters of All Time

I've already chosen My Top 10 TV Characters of All Time, now let me go through the favorites from Motion Pictures. Some of them are funny, others -evil, some are dramatic and some - mystic, but they make me watch the movies the appear in. That's why I call them my top choices among thousands of others.

  1. Melvin Udall (Jack Nicholson) from As Good As It Gets
  2. Roger 'Verbal' Kint (Kevin Spacey) from The Usual Suspects
  3. Erin Brockovich (Julia Roberts) from Erin Brockovich
  4. Queen Elizabeth (Judi Dench) from Shakespeare In Love
  5. Grandpa Edwin Hoover (Alan Arkin) from Little Miss Sunshine
  6. Olive Hoover (Abigail Breslin) from Little Miss Sunshine
  7. Mark Zuckerberg (Jesse Eisenberg) from The Social Network
  8. Satine (Nicole Kidman) from Moulin Rouge!
  9. Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) from Pirates of the Caribbean
  10. Comodus (Joaquin Phoenix) from Gladiator

Just Missing:

Mia Wallace (Uma Thurman) from Pulp Ficion
Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) from Pretty Woman
Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara) from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Marge Gunderson (Frances McDormand) from Fargo
Mrs. Lovett (Helena Bonham Carter) from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home